Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of youse here know by now I have a 2004 Chevorlet Sliverado. my question is for all you full time wrench burning/turning guru's oot here. on the HVAC control box sometimes I will get this clicking/clacking noise coming from it. and sometimes when I flip the switch to change the air flow from one direction to another it does not always do that. is the HVAC control box going on the fritz or is it something that can be fixed. Yes COBY7 the lights still work on that so far not ready to ship that oot there to Canada. so once again I will await for the answers from all the wrenching Guru's oot here.:bowing:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
As most of youse here know by now I have a 2004 Chevorlet Sliverado. my question is for all you full time wrench burning/turning guru's oot here. on the HVAC control box sometimes I will get this clicking/clacking noise coming from it. and sometimes when I flip the switch to change the air flow from one direction to another it does not always do that. is the HVAC control box going on the fritz or is it something that can be fixed. Yes COBY7 the lights still work on that so far not ready to ship that oot there to Canada. so once again I will await for the answers from all the wrenching Guru's oot here.:bowing:
Look up on YouTube for the procedure to replace the blend door actuator. The plastic gear is stripped and the gear needs to be replaced. Not too expensive, nor hard to replace. GM must have a supplier giving them crappy parts, because this is very common.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just google 2004 Silverado,and you will get several you tube videos regarding you clicking problem,on the HVAC system.One I saw where the guy took the actuator assembly apart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts