Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Michigan. Two places in the state actually. Home in Carleton in the southeast corner that is up for sale--building presently in Allegan, and we have a cottage in the upper peninsula on Lake Michigan in Naubinway. Carleton snow was handled with a 1026 Deere and plow with only one year when I ran out of room to push it and had to get out the end loader. I am selling that along with the house. Going from 14 acres down to 3 and won't need all the implements anymore. Allegan is in the lower peninsula snow belt with 85 to 100 inches per year and Naubinway, though it doesn't get the snow they get on the topside along Lake Superior can get hammered. Last year was an example. Normally stay away from December to March when I head up to clear the snow away from deck up against the doorwalls. This past spring I found over 4 feet on the ground and had a heck of a time getting in. Anyway the house in Allegan is 5 months away from completion and I'll be living in Naubinway through the winter. The drive is tree lined and a plow won't do so I bought a Ariens 28 Pro EFI Hydro and am looking forward to using it.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
:white^_^arial^_^0^_
Welcome to the forum from another Michigander!
Enjoy that Pro28 Hydro and give us some pics and feedback whenever you can.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome! I think I am only about 10 miles from you.

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
ALOHA From The Paradise City. :smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Allegan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts