Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we're almost cleaned up from the 24 inches of snow this week here in SE Connecticut, they're forecasting 8-12 inches for Sunday night into Monday! :eek:
My blower is certainly earning its keep! :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
They are saying 1 to 3 inches down here.

Now since they said that, we might end up getting 30"!:p

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Roger that is RIGHT! Our guy is just saying it's gonna be "double digits" !!!! Doesn't get much better than that !!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Mine only turned on 3" of slush so far this season, the 12 to 30" on this last "blizzard" never came.
Only got 3" of a real light powder.

So total so far this year maybe more like 5". :(

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Mine only turned on 3" of slush so far this season, the 12 to 30" on this last "blizzard" never came.
Only got 3" of a real light powder.

So total so far this year maybe more like 5". :(
just more time 4 you to play with your trains. there BROTHER ED.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
just more time 4 you to play with your trains. there BROTHER ED.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
But I want to play with my Snow Blowers!:eek:

I can play with the RR anytime.:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Well see We got 1-2 today at the house, but still had to blow the skating rink from tuesday snow storm

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
at least you have used yours. THE BROTHERS are sitting in DRYWALL DUST.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p as 4 me I am not missing the stuff 1 bit.
I can hear them coughing :eek: throw a sheet over' em will ya ? :cool:

Cheers ! glad to hear your getting your drywalling done. and ..TGIF !!

·
Registered
725 Posts
I just finished cleaning up Friday's death by flurry event, 24 hours for 4-5" to fall. Nice powder that was harmless fun to get rid off. Even in 3rd (max) the engine wasn't challenged.
Machine of the day.

This week has jumped us ahead of of normal for YTD snowfall. Once we got rolling most of it is remaining very well preserved.

This coming Monday is very storm track dependent but it got bumped back up to 5-8" in the forecast. Nice and cold for a definite pure powder event.

Pete

1 - 20 of 61 Posts