Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at this! For those of you who live in areas that don't recieve enough snowfall to support having a snowblower, it doesn't mean you can't have a snowblower! :) This guy really invented a way to clear leaves in a hurry!​

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Well, it was nice while it lasted. Wonder how much the big clunk at the end cost him.

Don’t think I would do that with my snow blower… however, I have pushed piles of leaves with a tractor and snowplow.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Read the manual...always shut off your equipment before working on it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
A snow blower or snow thrower is a machine for removing snow from an area where it is not wanted, such as a driveway, sidewalk, roadway, railroad track or runway. The term "snow thrower" is often used to encompass snow throwers and snow blowers, however, in proper usage a snow thrower is a machine that uses a single stage to remove or "throw" snow while a snowblower uses two stages to remove or "blow" snow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
And I have used my pressure washer as a snowmaking machine. It works about as good as a snowblower raking leaves.........LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, it was nice while it lasted. Wonder how much the big clunk at the end cost him.

Don’t think I would do that with my snow blower… however, I have pushed piles of leaves with a tractor and snowplow.
There was another video on youtube of a fella using a snowblower to blow leaves. In it the leaves weren't piled up as bad. I reckon a guy could attach a bag on the chute to catch the leaves.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts