Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a collection of old washers, and over the years they have become greasy and dirty. Instead of wiping hundreds of washers down and still being dirty, I put water and laundry detergent in my ultrasonic cleaner, put the washers in the basket already sorted by size, and turned it on for 15 minutes. I had and have no idea if 15 minutes is too long to do a satisfactory job cleaning, but they came out clean! Next I'm going to be looking at some of my dirty bolts. Thinking about what else I have dirty that would be easier to clean in the ultrasonic cleaner.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a collection of old washers, and over the years they have become greasy and dirty. Instead of wiping hundreds of washers down and still being dirty, I put water and laundry detergent in my ultrasonic cleaner, put the washers in the basket already sorted by size, and turned it on for 15 minutes. I had and have no idea if 15 minutes is too long to do a satisfactory job cleaning, but they came out clean! Next I'm going to be looking at some of my dirty bolts. Thinking about what else I have dirty that would be easier to clean in the ultrasonic cleaner.

I thought you were talking about washing machines for most of this :dizzy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts