Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Minnesota and this years winter snow fall has been about, well nothing. I don't recall the last time I have looked at my yard in February and can see the grass poking up in spots. It been a little cold for a few days but nothing crazy.

Even though I treated myself to a new big old blower this year I don't find I'm missing the snow, still recovering from the last 2 years maybe! Who knows maybe we will pick up a foot or two at the end of March;)

I'm going to keep sending the snow to the east coast, might as well see what kind of records you can break, you can thank me later.

To answer my own question after a few weeks reflection, I'm not missing any snow this year!

What say you?

·
Registered
351 Posts
I wish you could have our snow!

Well, to be honest I'm actually glad we have copious amounts of it right now as that's the justification I have for buying the two you see in my signature for the sum total of $3211.44 during the past 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

My wife would be all over me if the terrain were as barren as it is there where you are. I've got some machinist friends in MN and they were just telling me the same thing. Not enough snow to buld a snowman, barely enough to toss a snowball!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am hoping that we get a couple good falls before spring. I am looking forward to giving the new blower a good test.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
hopefully we are done with snow here in the motor but I know better

·
Registered
725 Posts
For the latst 3 of 4 weeks Gilson parts have been going largely to new England states. MN, MI, WI etc are usually where the volume goes, not lately.

The central snowblelt got a lot of the little feeder storms but they have been blooming on the eastern seaboard.

Pete

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I don't live to far from dbcooper. Snow is pretty much zero point sh1t for this season. I'm ok with that also. Let's get the motorcycles out and go riding!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I like snowmobiling and this winter sucks. There has been a stagnant weather pattern which has been funneling moisture up along the eastern coastal areas since December. We are in a snow drought while parts of the eastern coastal areas have received 2 winters worth of snow already.

·
Super Moderator
9,892 Posts
I have a new PowerShift this month to try out and all I'm getting is a dusting here and there. I think I've only used a snow blower twice this year. I'm on gravel out in the country so if it's light I just drive on it.
Love to see how this thing would go through 18" but the east coast keeps taking all our snow :mad:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I just unburied myself from an other 2 feet. No chance of cars going in the ditch on my street.

Wifes car was pretty much covered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts