Snowblower Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium GOT Member
8,697 Posts
I ended up inadvertently getting my last blower delivered during a blizzard . . . . The delivery guy fired it up on the truck, cut a path to the house with it, gave me an overview, and I finished the drive . . .

Does that count?
Hope you tipped that guy. I would have kissed him also.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
lol, no ... as you ordered it way before I assume ... :)
The day prior. Small town dealer . . . their credit card machine was down, but they delivered it anyhow, since we had been a prior customer. Paid them after the storm . . . . Gotta love small towns . . .

Still had my old Toro, had just decided to upgrade, and the storm was pretty much coincidental . . .

·
Registered
446 Posts
I ended up inadvertently getting my last blower delivered during a blizzard . . . . The delivery guy fired it up on the truck, cut a path to the house with it, gave me an overview, and I finished the drive . . .

Does that count?
Way beyond lucky! I think "fortuitous" might apply. Go buy a lottery ticket after you get the snow cleared. (y)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
To this day, 43 years later I wish had had my first and second Toro Snow Pups repaired and they would be hanging on the garage wall to this day.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Lol, I have always had at least 2 blowers, now after today, up to 8 again .......
Repeat after me: "... I'm not an addict. I can quit any time. I'm not an addict. I can quit any time. I'm not an addict. I can quit any time. ..."

Hobby --> Passion --> Obsession --> Addiction. I see it all the time in other people. Darn good thing I'm just a tool and machines enthusiast. What's the difference between a collector and a hoarder? Maybe the size of the showroom? Or how many of the toys are sitting in the den and the guest bedroom?

It's OK, the voices in my head all say I'm just fine thank you.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Darby and Oneacer

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Luckily, I limit myself to what fits in my shop garage ..... Lol, I almost thought of storing in my house garage .. Nope, I drew the line there, only what fits in my shop ... If I want to keep more, I have to sell some ..... Seems to work.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Repeat after me: "... I'm not an addict. I can quit any time. I'm not an addict. I can quit any time. I'm not an addict. I can quit any time. ..."

Hobby --> Passion --> Obsession --> Addiction. I see it all the time in other people. Darn good thing I'm just a tool and machines enthusiast. What's the difference between a collector and a hoarder? Maybe the size of the showroom? Or how many of the toys are sitting in the den and the guest bedroom?

It's OK, the voices in my head all say I'm just fine thank you.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have to admit to anything. Belonging to SBF says it loud and clear.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Luckily, I limit myself to what fits in my shop garage ..... Lol, I almost thought of storing in my house garage .. Nope, I drew the line there, only what fits in my shop ... If I want to keep more, I have to sell some ..... Seems to work.
Wouldn't be that hard to expand your shop/garage.
A springtime job. :)

41 - 52 of 52 Posts