Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a snowblower and looking at the 10527sbe. The machine is probably 7-8 years old but looks to be in good condition. I really can't shell out $1200 for a new machine right now. Can Anyone let me know what to look for and wondering if anyone had the size dimensions of this machine (height, weight, I know it's 27" wide). Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info...anyone have personal experience with this particular snowblower? I will live in central CT, we get a few decent sized snow storms. I need a machine that will throw the snow well (wide drive way)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've got a 2005 10527SBE I bought very lightly used last year, and it's been great for me. The only thing I had an issue with was the carb running on the lean side. I bought an adjustable from E-bay for $15 and she has been chewing through all kinds of nasty things ever since. I'm not sure about maximum throwing distance as I don't usually throw it that far due to the area I'm in, but I have no issues clearing my front street parking across the road about 25-30' away. I've fed it everything from a soupy mess (only moved about 15' without an impeller kit) to digging in to already blown piles, and I have never had it clog or bog down on me once yet.

edit: Forgot to mention, I know I'm a little late to the thread, but thought my experience with it might be good to post any way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts