Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying a Miller Multmatic 215 Multiprocess Welder.

Does anyone on here have one and if so could you please give me your opinion? What do people think about multiprocess welders? Ive watched numerous reviews on youtube for the Miller 215 and they all seem very positive.

if anyone know the best place to buy a Miller welder in Ontario, Please let me know as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
We use the Miller brand at work. They are very reliable and our guys really like them. They are much larger than the model you are looking at, however.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I have an older Miller Cricket XL welder. I added an argon gas setup. It works great for small repairs. I am no welder and my welds are ugly as all heck but they have all held together. I would go with the Miller. I just cracked the tire carrier on my truck and after looking at it close it is the first thing I am bringing to a pro. Just wouldn’t want a 38 inch tire to pop off when it fails going down the highway. There is a local guy who’s site says he can weld anything but a “broken heart and the crack of dawn”. I figure he can fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts