1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I know some of you guys own motorcycles, this article was posted on GWOF, you might want to read this you outlaw :D

FBI Admits All Registered Motorcycle Owners Are On Classified Gang List | WashingtonPost
Oh Sh1t. I'm screwed. Just take me to jail now, as I have the following bikes registered in my name:
1981 Honda CB400
2001 Honda Valkyrie
2002 Harley Wide Glide
2005 Harley Sportster
2005 Harley Ultra Classic.

Yup, I'm on a first name basis with my State Farm agent!

Then to top it all off I have a conceal and carry. According to this article I'm doomed!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I've been classified by my government as a potential domestic terrorist since 2009. As a veteran, I have to notify my students at the beginning of every year that I might corrupt their minds into reading and following the Constitution, the same document that I swore to support and defend.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Yeh. Put me down. I read that article earlier today and when I saw the thread title I had no idea it was gojng to be this, but the article came to mind. So, if mr liftoff, detrdbuzzard and micah68kj suddenly disappear think of us from time to time.;). I'm sure there are others. Didn't greatwhitebuffalo have a mini bike picture posted on here a couple days ago? Or was that someone else?:rolleyes:

Maybe we'll start a motorcycle club and call it something like "The Misfit Snowblower Gang":D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I think that you would have to be the "snow biker" gang.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Wonder what they'll label me when I get my concealed carry permit. That'll send 'em over the edge. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Wonder what they'll label me when I get my concealed carry permit. That'll send 'em over the edge. :rolleyes:
Umm, yeah that's the first thing they will go after, the folks that hide them, or intend to protect themselves. But I also find a 92 F as a comfortable piece of jewelry, when not at work of course.....

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
841 Posts
I know some of you guys own motorcycles, this article was posted on GWOF, you might want to read this you outlaw :D

FBI Admits All Registered Motorcycle Owners Are On Classified Gang List | WashingtonPost
The source article is from "The National Report" which is a fake/satire/joke new site:

National Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check the source URL too; it's not "WashingtonPost.com" it's "http://washingtonpost.com.co/" ;)

Pretty sure there is no such Federal Office called "The National Security Branch." :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
It must be true. I read it on the internet.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17