Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new auger belt for this machine.

Model 924508
Serial 004189

The parts list shows several with "notes". For instance....Note (122,332,508,507)
Is that the last 3 of the model?

Thanks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
sorry. I misread your question I would assume it is the model number. Call Ariens, their customer service is pretty good. Last time I called them for a part number they connected me with a parts service manager that answered all my questions.. .

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm looking for a new auger belt for this machine.

Model 924508
Serial 004189

The parts list shows several with "notes". For instance....Note (122,332,508,507)
Is that the last 3 of the model?

Thanks.
No belt number is needed. Just take your old belt out and measure it, and then search for Ariens belt of the same length and width.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
I cross reference the ariens 07238400 belt to be a 1/2 X 37" belt. Some sites have it also listed as 37 1/2 " long. So you can take old one off and try to measure it. Remember that if belt is really worn it will measure longer than when new. Hope it helps you in your repair

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No belt number is needed. Just take your old belt out and measure it, and then search for Ariens belt of the same length and width.
Normally I would take that advice. But I'm replacing it because I think it may be the wrong one that's on here.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cross reference the ariens 07238400 belt to be a 1/2 X 37" belt. Some sites have it also listed as 37 1/2 " long. So you can take old one off and try to measure it. Remember that if belt is really worn it will measure longer than when new. Hope it helps you in your repair
I think I'll try the 400. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts