Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello what a great resource this forum is to me.

I received an Ariens ST724 snowblower from my fathers estate. Is is a 1980 model with a tecumseh H70-130210E or H70-130216E due to oxidation it is difficult to see. The machine has no carb , muffler or mounting hardware.

My question is that I am told by a local shop the engine requires an intake pipe (between carb and block). I have not been able to locate info on how the carb is mounted directly to the block or if a pipe is required.

The machine has great compression and did work prior to my father taking the carb and muffler off.

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
As Stated above, It's a Spacer about 1/2" with a set of screws. When attaching to the block, you need to screw one side in a bit, then alternate to other side until it' snug. Here's a Pic. I have them available, pm if interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the reply. Now that I do not need the intake pipe. This leads to the question that the exhaust will need to be on an extension. The intake and exhaust ports are very close would appear to hit each other

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Muffler is relatively flat. Have them available. PM if interested, Have Airboxes, and any other parts you might need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jackmels,

Please let me know if you have the carb Flange, Carb bolts and muffler studs or bolts. Thank you again

Tim

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Here's Your Parts, including Carb Gasket. PM Sent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you send me your address again I am in the Pool business and things got crazy Thanks Tim Saxer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts