Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a problem with electric starter on a model #921038 from 2015. My starter is always frozen. I would like to remove it a lub the shaft, but I can't hind a service manual out yet to help. As anyone removed this type of starter and the metal shroud around the motor to access the starter. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I'm afraid I can't help. But if you can post the make, displacement, and model number of the engine itself, that might help more people chime in. They would at least know what engine is being discussed, if other models in that engine lineup use the same starter setup.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm afraid I can't help. But if you can post the make, displacement, and model number of the engine itself, that might help more people chime in. They would at least know what engine is being discussed, if other models in that engine lineup use the same starter setup.
Hi,

This snowblower is an Ariens 24 sho from 2015 with an lct ax 306cc engine

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

This snowblower is an Ariens 24 sho model #921038 from 2015 with an lct ax 306cc engine

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
If you don't get a reply, you could also try posting in the "Snowblower Repairs and Maintenance" section.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Witz, I've also got a 24" SHO called "921038". However, the engine is 369cc. I think mine is a 2015/16. I've looked through all my downloaded documentation and have nothing that would address R/R on a starter motor.

If I were you, I'd reach out to LCT and get guidance from them. I've done so in the past and found them quite helpful. IIRC, they're in S Carolina.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts