Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an Ariens 28" pro bucket assembly with Cast iron gearbox and 6 bladed impeller.
I've asked the usual suspects here, but nothing available. I'm going to build another custom machine for myself, wanted a 28" to round out my stable. If you have something available in the new England area pleas let me know. Worse case scenario I'll build a 32" machine as I have several already. Thanks

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a bump... Still looking ...

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
The only 28's I've found down my way were in great shape and pricey....I wouldn't mind one myself.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only 28's I've found down my way were in great shape and pricey....I wouldn't mind one myself.
I agree..plenty of 28" aluminum ones, the few cast iron ones I've found are $600 and up. If we get a winter like we should have the past few years, I'm sure I will find one with a blown connecting rod through the block on one of these machines.
Just bought two high torque 5RPM 12 volt motorized gearbox assemblies for the chute rotation. Now I am trying to decide if I should make them on Independent controls or a singular control to move them both at the same time. I'm guessing it would be cool to have them work independently like a set of smokestacks and throw snow on either side of the machine at the same time. But it is not practical where I live because I have a house on one side. What to do...What to do.........

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This bad boy....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts