Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings friends....last week a high school classmate dropped off a 74 Ariens, complete but rough....he was going to get it running but lost interest. This is a model I liked because it was the last year of the 10000 series, and had a drive lever that engaged the wheels when squeezed instead of when let go of, and the auger engagement lever was up where an operator could engage it from the dashboard. I rushed the finish work on it to get it ready for tomorrows storm...still got to strip and paint the belly pan, wheels, and chute. I had a junk pressure washer I stole the Chondra from, did a new belt, some paint, new scraper and skids, and an impeller kit. This will be going to my girl friends house so I don't have to hump a blower over to help her clear her long drive way with her Craftsman...I'll finish the pretty stuff after the season.

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Those are some fairly shiny handlebars you swapped on there. Those are unicorns where I live.

I almost bought a parts machine this fall just for the handlebars. If it hadn't been 150 miles away, I would have.

·
Registered
669 Posts
got to love the shiny handles.....I've got a second pair for emergencys as well......
Snowblower bling for the girlfriend? :smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts