Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All- I have an old Ariens 924028 - I need to order/find the bolt and the square nut that clips to the underside where you attach the bucket to the tractor right in front of the belts - this is what is removed when you "split the bucket from the tractor.I have looked on the parts schematic at the following link and can't for the life of me ID these 2 parts. I also attached some photos. The nut is square and has a clip that it attaches to the underside of the hole with. Does anyone know the part# for these and/orwhere I can find them?Thanks :) here is the parts link https://www.ereplacementparts.com/ariens-924028-031001-snothro-attachment-parts-c-157125_157126_157377.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwv73VBRCdARIsAOnG8u1Q-pmfBq7c1Pj3eqN8_5dvxcTE1pBY4v7wc4CYQUXODAAMTOXWuVQaArRmEALw_wcB

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THX, I see the WBCN sticker,where in Mass r u? I actually need 2 of the clips and 1 Square nut and 1 bolt to fit,bit the bolt can be had at the hardware store I would think. It is really that clip that holds the square nut which is key, I can bolt the thing up without the clip with a little MacGyvering, but I would like to do it right... I thought I was done for the year, maybe a foot of snow coming I may have to bolt it up the MacGyver way for now :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THX all - it bugs me I couldn't find it on the parts schematic. When the snow melts, I will probably find the missing nut and bolt around on the property. So All I really need is the clip/retainers, the nut and bolt can probably be had at the hardware store if they have square ones....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
After all that, I used a generic nut/bolt/washers on the side that was missing, and just duct-taped the broken nut/clip on the other side to the underside of the hole and bolted that on up.. While I had it split, I noticed the inner belt to the friction disk was dog-eared so I put a new one on. Good to go for this next northeastah.. This is an old machine but I put a replacement Tecumseh Snow-King engine on it and it kicks ass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts