Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went through the Ariens I got one heck of a deal, This thing is in superb condition and starts first pull very easily and runs great, Differential works great, Debated keeping it but kind of need the money and my 1027 runs great and does the job well. Will list it a little high just to see if there are any bites but anyway here it is. Model #is 924124

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Very nice and clean machine.
I see it is a 924 series as some members suspected it to be.
You should have no problems selling it.... good luck

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Posted it for $700 just to see if any bites, So far 2 $500 offers and I replied wanting $600 and one is talking to here husband, Really debating on keeping it though LOL Although I DID just get the auto turn kit for my 1027LE but this one is much heavier duty.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Stay firm at $700 then (except if any of the counter-offer of $600 accepts). If you get $700 be happy about it (there will always be another one).
Or sell the 1027 and keep the 926.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Got the $600 counter offer if I can wait a week so it will sit until next week, For holding it he said his old one is in great shape except the engine froze up, A double pulley Tec. He thinks it a 28" or bigger White something or other is his words LOL but I have a twin pulley 10 HP sitting here so that will make me some more with his old one, Just hope it's in as good shape as he says. He said he will give it to me just for holding this until next week.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well it was delivered and the old one taken home, Just got a chance to go through it some and got it running, Seems the auger belt was binding up and not allowing the pull starter to turn it over, I pulled off the starter first and used a socket and breaker bar to see if it moved with some croil in the cylinder just to make sure it was lubed up as it had been sitting for a while but once I adjusted the belt the crank was turning pretty well so I put the starter cord back on and a little starter fluid in the plug hole with a new plug, Pulled and it fired right up and ran strong and rather runs well too. It's a white SB750 24" with a Tec 7hp and rather good shape too. Will go through it more but started first pull today just to see if it would start again. Will get a few pics and the only part needed was a piece on the handle to adjust the chute up and down. Even the headlight is bright and not all fogged up. So to sum up the luck I have had so far on this is traded a Toro 521 that I originally got for $50 although I did have to drive a little better than a hour into NH to get but just a carb clean and a little touch up paint and it was a good running machine for the Ariens that I sold for $600 and got this in trade with the $600 and this is starting easy and only needed a $10 part and will be completely working in good shape and hoping to get $250 for it (Yes it's in that good of shape) So I turned a $50 machine into $850 cash if I get my asking price. May list it for $300 now but thinking I may hold onto it if no takers at that price and wait for the snow and get my asking price. Will get some pics and start a new thread tomorrow.
Quick vid after I just got it running.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts