Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am new to the forum and completed a search, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I have a 2007 Ariens 926 LE with the 9HP Tecumseh Engine. Well, it died this year. Totally seized and possible cracked block from what I was told. I was going to replace the engine myself, but can't find any info on replacement engines and what would be the best option. If anybody has helpful advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Mike

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
i would go with a predator 212cc or 301. if you go with the 212 you may need new pulleys if you go with the 301 you may need longer belts and have to custom build a belt cover

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hi all,
I am new to the forum and completed a search, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I have a 2007 Ariens 926 LE with the 9HP Tecumseh Engine. Well, it died this year. Totally seized and possible cracked block from what I was told. I was going to replace the engine myself, but can't find any info on replacement engines and what would be the best option. If anybody has helpful advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi Mike could you mention where your location is?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts