Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ariens 926LE I bought off Craigslist is finally up and running. I gave up on fixing the carb and just replaced it with a new OEM unit. Put in new fuel lines and removed all the water from the gas tank.

I’m quite please with it. The previous owner had barley used it, the paint is free of any chips. Probably overkill for my needs, but I’ve always wanted a powerful snowblower.

Here is a vid of starting it up and a test run.

Thanks for this great resource and everyone that gave input on my recent threads

5-8” coming this Friday!

Solsun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Famous last words: Probably overkill for my needs, but I’ve always wanted a powerful snowblower.

In 2 years, you will own 4 snowblowers - mark my words !

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You shouldn't be having to prime it that much.

New gas line and carb. I had just opened the shut off valve before I took the video. I assume it took a few pulls and some extra shots from the primer to get the gas flowing.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Famous last words: Probably overkill for my needs, but I’ve always wanted a powerful snowblower.

In 2 years, you will own 4 snowblowers - mark my words !

Ha I’m already at capacity. I have a single stage Ariens that I’m keeping and 22” 5hp Craftsman that should be beaten with a sledgehammer. I’m going to put the craftsman on Craigslist for $50 and let someone else deal with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts