Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take time to introduce myself as I reach out to you on behalf of Ariens Company. Ariens Company offers Ariens branded products for snow, lawn and chore and Gravely branded products for commercial lawn and chore.

We want to be here for you to answer your questions and provide useful information. In order to do this, we would like to know more about your interests.

We all have a common interest in snow removal since we are in this forum, but what are your interests during the warm months? Are you a landscape contractor, dealer, etc.?

We would also like to know how we can help you? What would you like to see in our forum as we are here for you?

I look forward to hearing from you either in this thread or via private message.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

·
Premium Member
5,203 Posts
Welcome to SBF Mary Lyn.
Going to try out one of your machines this winter. 522ss. I need to order the belt idler spring for it pretty soon. We've already had some snow but none to get out the blower.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
hello mary lyn, welcome to SBF

·
Registered
35 Posts
Would you be able to tell me what the part number is for spare belts for the 24" platinum sho ax306 I bought yesterday? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you be able to tell me what the part number is for spare belts for the 24" platinum sho ax306 I bought yesterday? Thanks in advance.

Jay -

Congratulations on your new purchase of an Ariens Platinum SHO.

We have a feature in our Ariens website support portal to find part numbers by entering your model number or description of your unit. I included the link in case you want further clarification on parts.

To answer your question, here are the part numbers for the belts on the Platinum SHO 24"

The belt that drives the auger is 07200703
The belt that drives the wheels is 07200717

Below is a diagram for for the belts on the Platinum SHO.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to SBF Mary Lyn.
Going to try out one of your machines this winter. 522ss. I need to order the belt idler spring for it pretty soon. We've already had some snow but none to get out the blower.
Thanks for the welcome, and I'm glad you are going to try out an Ariens this winter. Keep me posted once the snow falls in your part of PA.

Here is a link to our dealer locator for when you need to order the belt idler spring.

I look forward to working with you!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Welcome to the coolest hang out on the web.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ariens

After looking threw this thread I have to say I'm very impressed. I may just be a future Ariens purchaser.
Thanks for the awesome comment!!! Ariens has been around for a long time (since 1933), and we take pride in our products and our customer service.

Our customer service was demonstrated back in 1960 with the start of our snow line, and we plan to keep that going. Here is a video that was produced as part of our 80th anniversary where Dan Ariens interviewed his Dad, Mike Ariens. There is a series of videos where the two discuss milestone events in the Company's history, but I thought this one in particular would be interesting for you to see as it says a lot about our company.

Here is a short video taking a candid look at

I look forward to working with you, and please feel free to reach out if I can help in any way with questions, etc.

Mary Lyn

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
After looking threw this thread I have to say I'm very impressed. I may just be a future Ariens purchaser.
I also live in Blaine. North Suburban up Hwy 65 is your go to dealer. DO NOT go to the big box stores. Ask for Jim. Owners Name is Mike, but he is always on the go. Jim will treat ya right.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mary Lyn,

Welcome to the forum from a longtime Ariens customer but a forum newbie. I just purchased a new Platinum 24 SHO last month, with a sno-cab. Unfortunately I find the dash mounted light to be a huge detriment inside the cab as the light not only shines directly in my eyes from the dash, but it reflects off the inside of the cab and back into my eyes even worse. I have disconnected the light. I am thinking of adding another external light mounted in front of the engine outside the cab, possibly an LED light.

My question is: What are the specs of the electric circuit that runs the light and hand warmers ? Is this a 60W AC system with 20W AC for the light and 30W AC for the hand warmers or is it a DC circuit with 20W DC for the light and 30W DC for the hand warmers? If I add another light, I will simply run the add-on light, and leave the stock light out of the circuit. Thanks in advance, and any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the part #'s Mary Lyn! It's great to see companies that have a representative on the forums.

I've got 5hrs of hard use on the 24" SHO so far and it's been performing great!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts