Snowblower Forum banner
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
E-Mail came yesterday with tracking info slated for delivery Nov 11
Received my tracking number too!!!!

No date yet, but glad it's in the shipping system, since they are back out of stock again.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Here are a couple of pics of the LED headlamp beam showing white light and nice beam pattern without a focus. A nice spread of light for me. Definitely better than the original halogen focussed beam.

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Here are a couple of pics of the LED headlamp beam showing white light and nice beam pattern without a focus. A nice spread of light for me. Definitely better than the original halogen focussed beam.
Yes it does look very even, and relatively bright. Should look awesome reflecting off of snow. I'll have to try my own before and after shots when I pull the machine out of storage soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
My local Ariens dealer just got two in stock and I just picked up one of them. Can’t wait to put it in and get rid of the halogen

·
Registered
526 Posts
$46 with tax

Just installed it. 10 minute job. I can’t confirm it is brighter than halogen and should reflect nicely when the snow is on the ground for better light
Mines due Friday. Still doing grass and leaves, but 9nce I go into winter mode and pull out the blowers, I'll try for a decent write up. My pro series Unicorn will get another feature. ( Briggs 420, New pro handles, produced only 2 years.)

Reactions: Zavie

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
its still in the wrong spot on the blower
my 10 dollar 60watt led 1/2 spot 1/2 flood mounted forward blows that 75 dollar light away
looks sorta factory as well

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I wouldn’t trust that. If your Deluxe headlight is to the right, and has 2 screws on the backside to remove I bet it works. Post a picture of your deluxe

41 - 60 of 95 Posts