Snowblower Forum banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like the Small Bezel Assm off of a 24"/28" part number 09439500. Any parts dealer should be able to get/order one, but most likely not a stock part.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Ordered one from RCPW Monday evening, received it today.
Just emailed them, If they shipped to Canada.
This is what I get when clicking Shipping :
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently suspending all shipments out of the USA. We have experienced a high delivery failure rate as well as long (over 120 day) delivery delays due to USA and destination country customs precautions during the pandemic.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just emailed them, If they shipped to Canada.
This is what I get when clicking Shipping :
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently suspending all shipments out of the USA. We have experienced a high delivery failure rate as well as long (over 120 day) delivery delays due to USA and destination country customs precautions during the pandemic.
Sorry to hear that. I wasnt sure if they had them in stock, when I ordered Monday. Figured I would at least get on the waiting list.
Got email Tuesday morning that it shipped. From Ohio to Pa, Wednesday. Pretty happy with that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got one on order for my Deluxe 24 I bought last year. Excited to see if it's any better than the halogen, although I'll concede it looks pretty ugly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Installed. No flicker anywhere from minimum idle through max load, though at min idle it gets just a tiny bit imperceptibly dimmer - really gotta look for it. Did a little loop and ziptie of the excess harness.

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive design Asphalt

Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Bicycle tire Wheel

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive design

Musical instrument Electronic instrument Bicycle accessory Musical instrument accessory Automotive lighting

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Plant

EDIT: no before pics but I took a couple night shots, the boulder retaining wall is about 50 feet away:

Automotive lighting Plant Chair Asphalt Table

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm liking those pics Puma. Hopefully next week will be my last week of lawns and leaves. Then I can pull out my big Ariens and do the headlight mod. That looks like a brighter , wider, further throw than the halogen lamp.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I stopped by the OPE shop by me and they have two of these light kits left for 44.95. I stopped in to see if they happened to have drift cutters, they were on order but neve shipped. He said they got 300 of 500 snowblowers in and only have 87 left with an end of February delivery date for the rest.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I stopped by the OPE shop by me and they have two of these light kits left for 44.95. I stopped in to see if they happened to have drift cutters, they were on order but neve shipped. He said they got 300 of 500 snowblowers in and only have 87 left with an end of February delivery date for the rest.
Good price on the light vs the 49.95 plus tax I paid. Same deal here on the large Ariens Dist....all incoming machines sold....Feb 2022 for more...big box store has ones you dont want....Craftsman 24" went up 200.00 from last year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got one on order for my Deluxe 24 I bought last year. Excited to see if it's any better than the halogen, although I'll concede it looks pretty ugly.
For sure its different. Thanks for the great pics. Any chance you may have measured the current draw on the light?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ordered the kit from Ariens on Black Friday. Called them today and was told they are on back order but they expect to get them on December 20th. Then I called my local dealer and they had one in stock, and cheaper than the 10% off sale from Ariens. $42.70 + tax.
Credit card Rectangle Payment card Debit card Font

·
Registered
526 Posts
I ordered the kit from Ariens on Black Friday. Called them today and was told they are on back order but they expect to get them on December 20th. Then I called my local dealer and they had one in stock, and cheaper than the 10% off sale from Ariens. $42.70 + tax. View attachment 184155
That was a steal ! I was happy to find mine at list, free shipping and no tax.

Reactions: CTHuskyinMA
61 - 80 of 95 Posts