Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently bought a ariens metro model #937004 very small two stage snow blower upon taking the shroud off i noticed a small stem/nipple coming from the carb with no line on it (pic included) i have no idea what it is but thats why im here i looked for pdf of it but no luck,,,please help,its not a fuel line or primer line
iwhen fuel line is connected fuel just leaks out of said stem,thats after carb cleaning was done and assuming the float isnt fuel logged or stuck... Thanks,, Danny

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thats the overflow/vent on that carb, he is correct!

Your float is set incorrect or sticking, or your needle valve isn't sealing up, either way the float bowl is overflowing. I had to work on one like that once, just took it back apart and replaced needle valve seat and made sure float was level.

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
sorry to threadjack on a 3 year old thread, but i have one of these that I trash picked that pisses gas out the carburetor. its not the fuel line, but the primer line is blocked off with a bolt

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
I would guess that the float needle is not seating correctly, and the primer line was compromised.

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
of i will try that, its kind of weird asking for help on this forum because last year i was way more active on this forum and was helping others

1 - 7 of 7 Posts