Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I got my Platinum 24 last January and used it quite a few times last year with great success here in New England. Today was our first snow fall this year and it looks like the heated grip button got tangled on some low hanging bush branches I was clearing under. The top black button (seesaw type) got removed. I will look again, but may not find this until spring unless the snow melts.

Does anyone know if I can get just the top button replaced or does the whole switch need replacing?

My neighbor just got a used platinum 30 (a couple years older than mine) and his heated handgrip has a metal toggle switch. After this incident today, that seems like a better design as it would have prevented what happened with mine with the thin branch getting underneath the button...

Thanks - Bob

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, by way of update, I found my heated grip switch button up on top of snow filled incline. Looks like it snapped right back into place without any damage.

I guess just fyi for those with that type of switch control, it may pop off easily if something snags it.

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts