Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I switched my 32" bucket from one style to another later style 32"bucket. The model number on newer bucket is 824003.. But found out my skid shoes off old bucket (slots 3" center to center) won't fit the later bucket as it has or needs the slots 3 1/4" center to center. Everything I'm finding is 3" center to center- Anybody know where to get the ones I need or model number of the ones with 3 1/4" slots center to center? thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update..

I 'think' this model bucket uses same shoe as the 48".. and appears NLA. Must have been a 1-year only or something. So I guess I got to add metal to bottom of originals or build from scratch.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
I switched my 32" bucket from one style to another later style 32"bucket. The model number on newer bucket is 824003.. But found out my skid shoes off old bucket (slots 3" center to center) won't fit the later bucket as it has or needs the slots 3 1/4" center to center. Everything I'm finding is 3" center to center- Anybody know where to get the ones I need or model number of the ones with 3 1/4" slots center to center? thanks
I've got an old pair laying around, Geno. Let me check and get back with you tomorrow some time.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks..

Thanks Joe.. Just let me know but don't look to hard. I got the original set but need to fix the bottoms.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Thanks Joe.. Just let me know but don't look to hard. I got the original set but need to fix the bottoms.
The set I have are 3" center. Sorry, Geno.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no problem Joe.. Thanks on checking! I wonder why they are NLA? seems the tractor mount blower would still carry that item.. No problem though- will just fix the old ones.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
no problem Joe.. Thanks on checking! I wonder why they are NLA? seems the tractor mount blower would still carry that item.. No problem though- will just fix the old ones.
What about that guy at the top of the page who advertises those Armor Skids®?
Can you flip your old ones?
You're handy. You'll figger something out.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts