Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are not mine.
Leaf vac and mower attachments look to be complete and in restorable condition.
These would be interesting projects, but I don't have the indoor space to store them, plus they are 5 hours away.

·
Registered
370 Posts
These are not mine.
Leaf vac and mower attachments look to be complete and in restorable condition.
These would be interesting projects, but I don't have the indoor space to store them, plus they are 5 hours away.

Looks as if they've set awhile, but you definitely can't go wrong at that price.
But be warned, those attachments will need bearings and a lot of elbow grease.
The mower attachment is impossible to tell what it's for unless you can get a better close up out of this seller. Could be a 924 attachment, could it be 910 series. He has the trifecta of cutcorner frames there.
The first snow housing looks to be a 910 series if that's any clue, The second one is pre 65' and likely came with that 10ml4/10m4? tractor attached to it . That's a non differential unit so it's likely that only the early bucket belongs to that one, not the seasonal attachments.. The second tractor looks to be an early 924 series(could the mower belong to that?), and the last frame is an early 73' 910 with the remote clutch lnkage still intact. The Vac still has what looks like to be a repairable bag, and could belong to any of the tractors since we cant see whether the backs have a pulley or a dog clutch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts