Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the Ariens snowblower cover will cover the tracks of a 2017 Platinum SHO Track 28? I need to discourage my dog from possibly chewing on them when he's out in the garage with it. Out of sight, out of mind....

·
Registered
121 Posts
This one made me laugh, one of my dogs chews everything rubber and leather when we aren't home.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
I don't have advise on the cover but check out the no chew sprays for dogs. My lab would do the same and I used a bitter/ pepper taste spray and he hasn't chewed since. I would spray the tracks for extra insurance. I still have a problem with Max eating socks though.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try the spray - definitely won?t hurt. LOL - it?s like having a permanent 3 year old toddler around - the same reason we love them is the same reason they drive us nuts. He?s a great dog with an incredible disposition but being a working breed, if he?s not given a task to do, he finds something to do on his own and it?s usually destructive in nature...although HE sees it as though he accomplished one helluva stroke of business! And being a Rottweiler, he can do a significant amount of damage in a very small amount of time. I do NOT want him to fubar my brand new snowblower!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
My 22mo old GSD chews paper products from boredom. Our coonhound mix prefers leather and rubber and wood.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a GSD once and she was the smartest dog I think I've ever seen - like problem-solving smart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts