Snowblower Forum banner
11K views 118 replies 38 participants last post by  Beanhead 
You know the strangest thing happened to me a few back with 'SR' I was blowing my neighbors drive way and was wondering how come he was not pitching real good. Turns out somehow he lost a grade 5 stainless steel bolt with a Nylock nut on it. And to this day I will never fathom how that could happen. Maybe it was a ghost, mice I don't know or ever will know.😱😱😱😱😱

This model doesnt have a throttle.
Adjusting the choke...when it's running, I tried that, but it started backfiring & blowing black smoke (which I think is poorly ignited gas)
I thought that the black screw in the pic adjusted the air/fuel mix, but it didn't seem to work.
I'll be learning more about how these carbs work & how they're SUPPOSED to operated tomorrow.
DAY FREAKING FOUR...😨😭😨
Black Smoke Means It Is Running A Rich Mixture.

HAS IT GOT Fresh Oil In It Now???? The BLOODY SHEER PIN Issue Some One Might Just Have Put It On Finger Tight. If You Had Oil Coming Out The Exhaust Either The Carb Filled The Crank Case. or bad rings beside the other thing I Talked About Here..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.