Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday I purchased a set of Armor skids for my 1969 Ariens 10995 and they arrived this afternoon. First off the shipping was quick! I am very happy to receive them today as we are expecting another blizzard here in the northeast this weekend.

I thought I'd share some photos of how they look on my blower. My original skids were worn and my paved driveway isn't the flattest surface so I am hoping these will help. The 1969 is my workhorse blower and I'll be using it this weekend for sure.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
the armoe skids look good on your ariens maude

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got to use the machine today in the 17" of new snow we received. The Armor Skids performed great, much better than stock, especially down at the end of the driveway and sidewalk.

·
Registered
274 Posts
In ur last pic. I meant that horizontal black handle over the tire. I'm new to this but mine has a long spring that goes to a lever that has a pulley that puts tension on the belt to start the fun. Looks like theres a hole for it. Either way hope those armor skids work well Don't wanna derail ur thread
Rob

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In ur last pic. I meant that horizontal black handle over the tire. I'm new to this but mine has a long spring that goes to a lever that has a pulley that puts tension on the belt to start the fun. Looks like theres a hole for it. Either way hope those armor skids work well Don't wanna derail ur thread
Rob
No problem. The spring is there, it's just orange. Look at the first picture closer.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I should have added mines rusted and worn out like the rest of the machine. I saw it first pic. Thanks
And I'm envious

1 - 11 of 11 Posts