Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Platinum 24. Adjusted scraper bar & skids. Noticed that the Armorskids have a lot of toe-in. Is that normal? Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. It’s as flush as I can get it. Carriage bolts are fully seated on the inside. Might go back to the stockers. Weather report sounds like I’ll be able to test it soon. I’ll try it on “6”. ;=) Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
My guess without a picture is that you need to run his spacers. Otherwise, The skid will hit the ribbing around the front of the blower housing.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No big deal. I was going to get lowered spindles and sway bars for it anyway. Might as well bag it, too. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
lol.. In all seriousness Interesting that they do, like wedging skis, not sure if that is the correct term, you would think that the toe-in can theoretically slow you down a bit. I heard the owner of ArmorSkids is very hands on and helpful. Just a suggestion if I may you may want to send him an email about it and hear what he has to say.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought the spacers for my older 24 just in case - it was not clear I really needed them. I ended up using one inside and one outside the bucket - they make a nice reinforcement even if they are not needed for clearance purposes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts