Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an early 1970's Ariens Sno-Thro model with model 910995 Sno-Thro attachment. I'd like to get a used power broom attachment so I could get some use out of my machine during spring cleanups. Does anyone have a source for one of these or are they obsolete?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Trac Team Attachments are Well Built, like the Snowblowers of that era. They Appear on CL from time to time, but you have to keep your eyes open. I've had the Reel Mower, Rotary Mower, Grinder, and Leaf Vac in the past. Can't Comment on the Power Broom, but I assume It's just as Stout as the Rest of the Attachments. I also had a stock of NOS in the Box Mower Decks for the ST Series Last Year. GL.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Good luck with that one ..... I have been looking for years. There is probably one sitting in a field or barn somewhere, rusting away, but extremely hard to locate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck with that one ..... I have been looking for years. There is probably one sitting in a field or barn somewhere, rusting away, but extremely hard to locate.
I asked a guy I got some small parts from on eBay. He has pictures of his power equipment junkyard on craigslist (North Shore of Boston) and he sent me a video of a 36" broom sweeping light snow on a 24" Ariens snowthrower. Seemed pretty powerful but it was on a newer model than my 910962 (1971 or so vintage).

I can't send links yet but when I reach the threshold I'll try. I would almost expect that Eric is on this forum. Perhaps he'll join the discussion.
Coopa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts