Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as it reads, Big orange box store just Discontinued carrying the Ariens compact 24" at least in my area.

·
Retired Moderator
4,160 Posts
Perhaps they have just sold all of theirs and aren't planning a new shipment?

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Maybe they were getting too many returns

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Like any company whether Honda, Yamaha, Ariens, Toro and so on sometimes they their own problems ending with returns so it is not only Ariens having more returns thank you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I was just at our local store and they had a Sno-Tek but no Compact 24. The Ariens sign is still there and they had one a few weeks ago. Odd, though, as they usually don't sell the one they have on the floor but rather have you order it online so I'm not sure where the one I saw (the new 920021) went.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
you know the weather terrorist have been telling everyone how bad this winter is going to be so everyone that can get a snowblower is out buying one. I think big orange has just sold out of the compact. my GF's neighbor got a compact form big orange a few years ago and I asked him why he didn't get the snow-tek. his answer was " only snowblowers I've ever owned are ariens and toro's, I don't know nothin' about no snow-tek "

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
I was in our local Home Depot and they had the Compact 24 in stock.

Have you considered ordering online? You can even request white glove service and have it delivered to your local Ariens dealer for them to assemble and set up.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Our local HD stores are flooded with the silver Sno-Tek machines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts