Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I don't own one but but miss owning.

In 1978 I bought a new pickup truck and put a plow on it ready for the 1978/79 season. I had bought a walk behind Bobcat to cut grass with from a John Deere dealer. I looked at his snowblowers, real John Deere 5/24, 8/26, and 10/32 snowblowers, plus since he was a Bobcat dealer, I had my eyes also on a Bobcat snowblower! As it turned out, I bought a used, couple of years old, 12hp Gravel Convertible, which I still have today and do not regret owning! Today I have had the privilege of owning, using, and experiencing a 1983 John Deere 1032 snowblower but yet have not experienced using or owning a Bobcat snowblower.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's a great looking Cat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a short video of my 7 hp bobcat in action but can't figure out how to load it on here for viewing. I will share video of this one when we get some real snow. Thanks for the comment!

·
Registered
871 Posts
I have a short video of my 7 hp bobcat in action but can't figure out how to load it on here for viewing. I will share video of this one when we get some real snow. Thanks for the comment!
just upload it to utube using any registered gmail account, then post the link here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts