Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to lowes yesterday and say they 6 husqv blowers in stock for sale. All of them were returned and tags that said they were repaired . No mtd blowers though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Read where people use them and return in time for a full refund, claiming "they had trouble with them". SEARS did something smart, where they give you a gift card for the refund amt, not cash anymore. At least for tools and clothing that I had experience with.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
being returns someone should be able to get a good deal

·
Super Moderator
9,892 Posts
I was surprised to see that the Local Menards had a line of different model blowers with red sale tags. They already put out the spring and summer lawn and garden stuff but I'm guessing they have a bunch of these in the back as we haven't had much snow all year and they'd like to get rid of some more so they don't have to store them.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Our local Lowe's has snowblowers, griils, lawn mowers, and patio sets all out front. Looks a little goofy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is a good deal!.......and I assume they carry the balance of the factory warrantee?
Yes, they get the balance of the factory warranty. They will not want to store these for next season so they'll blow them out for a good offer if they're not sold soon.

Whimsey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts