Snowblower Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Now that I’ve got the engine going well again, what sort of maintenance should I perform on this machine? Previous owner kept it garaged and the oil (though I will be changing it) is completely clean. Are there any maintenance type things I should be aware of on this machine? Anything I should be doing to the hydrostatic drive system?

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
Now that I’ve got the engine going well again, what sort of maintenance should I perform on this machine? Previous owner kept it garaged and the oil (though I will be changing it) is completely clean. Are there any maintenance type things I should be aware of on this machine? Anything I should be doing to the hydrostatic drive system?
man , there is a ton of stuff

buy the Honda shop manual. or type in search box .

augers, bearings, lubrication , greasing , adjusting , inspecting , cables , track adjustments , skid shoes and scraper bar , belts , spark plug , oil , at least 30 points or more on my check list.

like i said before the Honda shop manual is worth it's weight in gold. buy direct from honda for $43 bucks, clams, smaholies , washingtons,

you owe me a 12 pack of Corona

41 - 42 of 42 Posts