Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's snowing now in Connecticut so I went out to psych-up my snow blower for the task ahead when I noticed what appeared to be a bullseye on my snow blower. Not knowing what to make of it I did a computer search and found a nor'easter headed for Connecticut next week with ground-zero being my snow blower.

Will my snow blower be up to the task of handling 18-24"? Will her training on lesser challenges pay off? Will my feeding her fresh gas and synthetic oil plus impeller paddles and a fresh carnuba waxing earlier this month give her the extra she needs to throw the snow an Olympic distance?

Or will I be forced to cancel my Snowblower Forum membership and become a snow blower wannabe?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dear fellow Snowblower. I once had a crisis of confidence too. Then I had a vision. I saw The Head Snowblower. He spoke to me in a calm and reassuring voice. He said,

"Do you believe you have a destiny to snowblow?"

"Do you find peace within yourself by snowblowing?"

"What has snowblowering taught you so far?"

"Where does all the snow come from?"

"What is the purpose of snowblowing?"

"What is the meaning of a life of snowblowing?"

These are the eternal questions of life. I have spent my life seeking the answers. I have been at peace ever since The Head Snowblower talked to me. You must have faith and maybe one day The Head Snowblower will talk to you too.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Not sure about 18-24", but it looks like the one of the most significant storms of the season predicted for Tuesday into Tuesday night.

I have just finished putting my Troy-Bilt 2410 back together, thankfully. I guess I should make sure it all works after having put a new engine on it and bigger/better impeller paddles,

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Guess I better rush and see if I can put together my special Honda HS1128TAS........ :blush::smiley-confused009::laugh:

:blowerhug:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just hope we get it here in pa . Bought a brand new Honda hss928 haven't had a chance to use it yet .

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I just hope we get it here in pa . Bought a brand new Honda hss928 haven't had a chance to use it yet .
Be careful what you wish for... you might get it, and not like it as much as you thought you would, just sayin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts