Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying a SnowJoe SJ625E for the small storms. Have a Ariens Platinum 24 for the big ones. Does anybody own a SJ625, and does it does good job?

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Not sure which model snojoe my neighbor has but he used it one time and said that was enough. IMHO you'd be better off getting a Toro ss.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Thinking of buying a SnowJoe SJ625E for the small storms. Have a Ariens Platinum 24 for the big ones. Does anybody own a SJ625, and does it does good job?
I have a smaller corded SnowJoe, the SJ615E. It works very well for clearing my 12'x18' deck (see picture here: https://www.snowblowerforum.com/forum/snowjoe-snowblowers/112545-new-sj615e.html), and I have used it for a few inches of snow on my entire 3-car-wide drive, but that is pushing it... Had to blow some of the snow in the center 3 times to get it to the lawn.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I have a Toro power Shovel that i use from time to time and have had a couple of Toro's older corded electric snow throwers. They are certainly way better than a shovel, but I've grown very fond of the Powerlite's and Toro's other single stage gas machines. They are pretty much all I use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts