Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a older Norlett 8-27 snowblower, and the impeller fan is worned out and need to be replaced. It looks like a mtd part, but the mtd part is the wrong bore in the center hole. I need one to fit the shaft that is 7/8" and the impeller fan is 12" with 3 blades in the housing And is fastened by 2pcs 1/4 bolts holes trough the shaft.
Can anyone help me out to locate the right part? Excuse my English, as English is my second language. I'm also new to this forum, so I dont know where to upload photos of the impeller? 馃 thanks. Best regards, Martin

Premium Member
Welcome to SBF..
Try looking at Husqvarna blower for needed parts.
Hope this helps you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
What I mean by worn out is that it is bent several places, and punched on with hammer/sledge by previous owners so it's all rough. I might be able to repair it, but the balance is way off, therefore I think a new one would be easy and good for me at this point. I will check out husqvarna, thanks for the advice 馃憤馃槉

Super Moderator
:welcome: to SBF Norlett827

From the part numbers in the parts break down I'm pretty sure it's a rebadged Husqvarna or a cousin.

What was interesting is I ran across a 1027 tracked Norlett diesel. Looks like it was factory.

Registered
Check out EBay for weird parts, you could buy a part that ' might ' fit , and sell it at a small loss if it doesn't .

Education is expensive ... Ignorance, more so

I agree, metal working the existing part may not work, keep it as a match up sample .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts