Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there ,,looking for info on this machine C-950 52508-016 009701290 i purchase it used, i was looking for a manual for it,cause i needed to change the jack shaft,,,,,,,i found the part,,replace the part,,and now the auger always turn,,,,,now i come to realize the auger belt is to sort ,and it is always engaging the auger,,,,,,,,,,,my question is what part number is the belt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and where can i find a manual for this blower

·
Registered
17 Posts
hello there ,,looking for info on this machine C-950 52508-016 009701290 i purchase it used, i was looking for a manual for it,cause i needed to change the jack shaft,,,,,,,i found the part,,replace the part,,and now the auger always turn,,,,,now i come to realize the auger belt is to sort ,and it is always engaging the auger,,,,,,,,,,,my question is what part number is the belt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and where can i find a manual for this blower
For questions like this, a picture is worth a thousand words. Someone on this forum probably has one, but it isn't likely that we have our serial number memorized. Pictures of the machine and auger belt installation will help a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts