Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this, don't want to have to join another forum. I'm sure we have the knowledge here on this site. Been looking for an older garden tractor thats' original that I can keep that way and collect the implements for it. Found a 1977 Case 446 with single stage snowblower and chains for $700. Did the Google search, seems to be well regarded. First year for the red paint scheme. Youtube vids show the single stage really throwing wet snow. The only down side I see are the lack of implements and accessories.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
As far as implements... Patience my man, patience. They're out there. Searchtempest, ebay, craigslist and the now popular facebook buying/selling pages are all good places to search. If you're really gung ho for getting the implements you can always push the point and advertise ISO ads for whatever you want. They work.
Nice tractor.

·
Registered
102 Posts
As far as implements... Patience my man, patience. They're out there. Searchtempest, ebay, craigslist and the now popular facebook buying/selling pages are all good places to search. If you're really gung ho for getting the implements you can always push the point and advertise ISO ads for whatever you want. They work.
Nice tractor.
what he said is spot on....nice tractor

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The tractor has been 'tentatively' sold. Will find out for certain later in the week. I really appreciate the replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts