Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yahoo! We got snow today!

1"

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
we got an inch of snow this morning on top of the inch of snow we got last night

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
we got an inch of snow this morning on top of the inch of snow we got last night
Weird how the snowfall goes.

From the Leland Report: "Leelanau County seems to be the only place in the entire state that it is snowing." (Not true, but we're getting a fair amount more than other areas).

As of 12/27/17 we've gotten 74.5" and I measured 17" since the 27th. Not the most we've gotten, but we're getting hammered.

Wish you guys in NJ could get some of this too.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
We got about 3” in Mt. Jackson (I call it that jokingly it is flatter than a pancake and just above sea level here) It was interesting watching the meteorologists try to call this one because earlier out they weren’t sure if the low would come in closer to shore. Still waiting for an old fashioned nor easter.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
We got about 3” in Mt. Jackson (I call it that jokingly it is flatter than a pancake and just above sea level here) It was interesting watching the meteorologists try to call this one because earlier out they weren’t sure if the low would come in closer to shore. Still waiting for an old fashioned nor easter.
I'm with ya. Just spent $2K on a blower, and can't wait to get the first 24 in storm. I want to find out if my money was well spent.

Remember a few years ago it was this cold, it snowed, and the snow wouldn't melt and it just kept snowing on top of it.

Hurry up, let's get some snow, then go away fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts