Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Interesting to say the least.....

By the way, whoever parked that tractor in the garage certainly faced bodily injury or chance of death……..

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Another single stage snowthrower of BEAUTY!!!!!

if you look closely at the head on portrait you will see the shut off gate door arm that shuts off the left side of the chute(facing you)(right side facing the handlebars).

The old railroad snow plows made by LESLIE, ALCO and other builders have twin short chutes that look like a cats ear
Beilhack snow clearer.jpg
View attachment 167579 that discharge left or right which utilize a chute that folds over on itself to close.

It would be considered a dog eater today

Someone please bring back the snow shark brand back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Beilhack snow thrower with the chute rotates 180 degrees to discharge the snow anywhere and the spout can be angled to discharge the snow close to the track if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Works a bit like my old original Craftsman snowthrower with the chute that flipped side to side:

View attachment 167571
My first snow thrower was a blue Craftsman and looked just like yours. It actually worked pretty good except for the scratched up pavement from the steel wheels.

Reactions: tabora

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
If it had not said Minneapolis I would have said it was a Volvo boxer snow thrower.

·
Registered
338 Posts
seems kind of silly,

what if you want to throw snow straight ahead of you?
Well, you blow the snow perpendicular. (Lot of short, little trips back and forth, but hey!).;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts