Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to give proper credit where it's due. Could be me someday.

Snow plow?.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks like those old timey cow-catchers from 19th century steam locomotoves. In this case, good for pushing a little snow (or the occasional errant kitten) out of the way..

·
Registered
400 Posts
Needs snow tires on the walker. And heated hand grips.

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cleverly photoshopped! ;)

Scot
Probably is. Got it through one of those forwarded, forwarded, forwards from my neighbor. Still, it could be me someday.:p

its the proto type, the real ones will be made of aluminum :D
You're on to something there. With curled edges on the outside like on the D.O.T. trucks!:p

Looks like those old timey cow-catchers from 19th century steam locomotoves. In this case, good for pushing a little snow (or the occasional errant kitten) out of the way..
Just as long as no animals are harmed in the process...;)

Needs snow tires on the walker. And heated hand grips.
I think you're right. This might be the prototype like detdrbuzzard said. Actual production models might have those features as well.;)

Sent the pic to my dad, he's 81. Told him now is the time to give me your '67 Ariens. He was not amused....
Gee, I can't imagine why he wasn't.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sent the pic to my dad, he's 81. Told him now is the time to give me your '67 Ariens. He was not amused....
..................................................................................
Gee, I can't imagine why he wasn't.:rolleyes:
I go thru life making people make what I call "The Face". (I have a long string of Exes who can attest to that..)

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just received it in an email, and thought it worth posting again, especially since I'm approaching that age myself.:cool:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
That's one of those fancy divining rods that you use to search for snow. And look he found some!

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's one of those fancy divining rods that you use to search for snow. And look he found some!
...and here I thought it was for clearing snow!:D Well son of a gun, it obviously works quite well.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
If you ask me since I am in this category but not for age though I still would stick to my sulky.:)

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
9,913 Posts
Are tire chains an option for better traction in drifts :confused::confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts