Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
I think the video shows the heaviest grass/weeds it can handle. As long as you are using it within it's capabilities, it seems like a nice machine. For mowing side hills without risking injuries from falls, it might be worth the money

For me personally, I would need a machine that could handle much heavier brush. Typical brush around here would contain much more fibrous plants and small trees.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Seems like a well built niche product.
Safety is certainly its forte especially on angle slopes, or perhaps in electrical yards and other areas where a person might be at risk.
Cost and range might be its detractors.
I wonder if they will also offer GPS control?

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder if they will also offer GPS control?
Yes, it's apparently an option...
  • Intelligent machine: Software for easy fault analysis and remote maintenance. Sensor technology prevents overload. Equipped with GPS (optional)
  • Innovative Hybrid Drive Concept: Electric traction drive and powerful engine
  • Balanced weight distribution, crawler chassis and low center of gravity for safe and soil friendly use in difficult terrain
  • Excellent mulching result in forward and reverse direction - no unnecessary turning manoeuvres required
  • Extra robust Heavy-Duty design
  • Low fuel consumption and high performance due to electric hybrid drive
  • Safe mowing of steep slopes up to 55°/143% grade
  • Protection against impacts such as vibration, noise and exhaust gases
  • Very low maintenance due to brushless electric motors and brushless generator
  • Easy access to the electric control box. Protection of the electric components against dust, vibration and moisture
  • 2 x 10 liter; removable fuel tanks
  • 4 speed ranges can be selected: Range 1: 0 - 2,5 km/h stepless, Range 2: 0 - 4 km/h stepless, Range 3: 0 - 6 km/h stepless, Range 4: 0 - 10 km/h stepless
  • High grass sickle mulcher mowing mechanism 2-blade carrier with 4 swing blades
  • Electro-mechanical fail safe-brake, LED safety light, Tilt sensor

·
Registered
769 Posts
I like the way they handled the fuel tank with a removeable jerry can!
Reminds me of a modern day lawnmower that Joe Montana (tv commercial) would of loved!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts