Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally ready to give my favorite blower up for parts, it still runs great but snapped a bolt on a still available axle but it's just not worth my time or money. So I have tracks, housing, impellers, augers all in great shape, basically rust free and motor runs well, garage kept it's entire life. But now it's been outside for 2 months, still rust free but I need to move it, so who needs parts? Make an low reasonable offer and we can work it out. Hate to see it go to waste.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07722, NJ

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone close enough can come get it, don't want to see good parts machine go to scrapyard. Still runs and blows but one side of trac drive needs axle. Free to anyone wanting to pick it up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would think someone could use the tracks, they seem to be in good condition since it's been kept indoors.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I will take the tracks, but I live 200 miles away. I will be down to NJ to visit my son when CV-19 is passed. Please don't thrown them away. I will take them, if you would hold them for me.

Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will keep the tracks and hold them for you. Other parts are good as well, it's in great shape especially for its age.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What town are you visiting?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can ship parts to anyone if they cover the shipping cost.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I am sorry, guess my post got lost. I will be visiting Glen Ridge. Anywhere near you ? I can supply gas money if it is nearby. Thanks !

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’m an hour south of there. I work in Secaucus, NJ which is much closer. Give me some heads up time and we can figure something out. I should be going back to work sometime soon when Covid is over.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts