Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got hold of a 19?? Craftsman 8/27 snowblower from a buddy, model is 71-52418-4

I guess the first thing is I REALLY need a manual, any chance you would have one you could send to me please?

The other questions are,
- The red "key", am I suppose to be able to pull it out? (I can't)
- Stupid question I'm sure, but I am unable to find any sort of choke lever, other than the red key, is this really it?
- The red key only seems to have two or three clicks, and does not seem to turn all the way to the left to the "off" picture
- What is the picture that is just above the off picture?

I am so confused...
Thanks, Pat

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
I just got hold of a 19?? Craftsman 8/27 snowblower from a buddy, model is 71-52418-4

I guess the first thing is I REALLY need a manual, any chance you would have one you could send to me please?

The other questions are,
- The red "key", am I suppose to be able to pull it out? (I can't)
- Stupid question I'm sure, but I am unable to find any sort of choke lever, other than the red key, is this really it?
- The red key only seems to have two or three clicks, and does not seem to turn all the way to the left to the "off" picture
- What is the picture that is just above the off picture?

I am so confused...
Thanks, Pat
The Red Key is what they use for the choke on those engines. as the owners manual somebody here might have 1. but being that this is the slow time here might try checking E-BAY for 1. ANYHOO, ALOHA From The Paradise City. :smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027::smiley-rpg027:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts