Snowblower Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
LOL, I even got some thin sole material and some Barge adhesive, and resoled a couple pair already, as the soft sole on a couple I had worn down ... I just love these shoes, so comfy, that I want to get as much life as I can out of them.

·
Registered
801 Posts
LOL, I even got some thin sole material and some Barge adhesive, and resoled a couple pair already, as the soft sole on a couple I had worn down ... I just love these shoes, so comfy, that I want to get as much life as I can out of them.
A snowblower and shoe reconditioning center all in one location who could ask for more.

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
lol ....I have been busy doing tree work for my neighbors, as they had limbs come down ... I did get a chance to paint the augers today though .... and took apart the impeller for a good cleaning, prep, prime and paint, which it is actually in good shape besides the surface rust. I fixed someone's attempt also at putting an impeller rubber flap assists on, and will reinstall them when all painted, as these Cubs are notorious for a wide impeller to housing gap.

Plant Automotive tire Tree Grass Automotive wheel system

Motor vehicle Wood Grass Plant Gas

·
Premium Member
2,817 Posts
Great job with the flap disc removing the rust and old finish.
Paint should look terrific, with the effort you have put into the prep.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
do you do any bodywork filling (??) after the sanding?

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
"What type of poly skids?"

Font Automotive lighting Auto part Circle Fashion accessory

"do you do any bodywork filling (??) after the sanding?"

No need to, everything cleaned up nice and smooth with the flap disc .... just surface rust.

LOL .... I suppose if I had one that was in an accident, and I had to beat back/straighten a fender or two, I would do some body work ... :)

21 - 40 of 54 Posts