Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,888 Posts
I wonder if it's a re-branded Husqvarna as the bucket has a similar bevel to it.

And I agree that the 302 might be a little on the weak side for the 30" if you get heavy snow or are trying to plow through the EOD pile.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
And parts are available through who? I typed in Dirty Hand Tools on PartsTree and got Zippo.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
None of them have power steering.... 30 inch machine should have power steering.

·
Registered
51 Posts
None of them have power steering.... 30 inch machine should have power steering.
Will definitely bulk up pushing it around. Glad my 30" CC has PS. I do have to man up here in Canada tho as mine is a model without heated grips. I do have a 420CC engine which on a 30" bucket I would really want more than the 302CC this one has on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I get about 18 inches of snow here and there in CA Sierras (4500ft). I have been using a MTD 22" but when I hit the EOD berm it takes a lot of pushing and pulling to go through it.
I wonder if this is a value buy for budget conscious (aka cheap) folks. It has a differential traction control which stop one track and allow it to turn. Most of the negative reviews on amazon was due to misaligned chute bolt holes which I think I can handle.

What do you guys think? I found the manual below.

https://dirtyhandtools.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Snow-Blower-30-Inch-Op-Manual-Rev-E-1.pdf

·
Premium Member
72 Posts

·
Read Only
871 Posts
I get about 18 inches of snow here and there in CA Sierras (4500ft). I have been using a MTD 22" but when I hit the EOD berm it takes a lot of pushing and pulling to go through it.
I wonder if this is a value buy for budget conscious (aka cheap) folks. It has a differential traction control which stop one track and allow it to turn. Most of the negative reviews on amazon was due to misaligned chute bolt holes which I think I can handle.

What do you guys think? I found the manual below.

https://dirtyhandtools.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Snow-Blower-30-Inch-Op-Manual-Rev-E-1.pdf
WELCOME TO THE SBF

eod piles try going though at the slowest speed taking a smaller grab if possible, back and forth till though the first time than 1/2 to 2/3 of the bucket

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought a refurbished one for $800. I asked what it means, they said labels and stickers may have scratches.It is coming fully assembled. Holding my fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
5,201 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SBF

eod piles try going though at the slowest speed taking a smaller grab if possible, back and forth till though the first time than 1/2 to 2/3 of the bucket
And get to that EOD as soon as possible, before it freezes in a solid mass Your machine will appreciate it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have been told that it is on its way. I’ll take pictures and upload. We are expecting 4-5 inches of snow tonight. My craftsman should be able to handle it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It arrived. It is a clearance item, but it looks like brand new. No dents etc. This was a $800 purchase from ebay, dirty hand tools also have it in their website, look under refurbished.

The delivery company (XPO Logistics) was very nice and delivered to my garage.

No snow in the forecast, I'll run it and save it for next year.

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts