Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I had posted some pics of my DixonSPEEDZTR with a modified Craftsman two-stage mounted on it over on MLMF and thought I'd post it here too seeing its all about snow blowers here. I just got back to work on it, I am changing the chute out for a metal one from a Simplicity. I should have been on this mid-summer I know, but that's how it goes for me it seems. I'll try to get some more pics up sometime. For now here's a link to it over on MLMF.
Dixon snowblower - Lawn Mower Forums : Lawnmower Reviews, Repair, Pricing and Discussion Forum

·
Retired Moderator
3,149 Posts
Welcome to the group! I remember seeing your Dixon over on MLMF. It's a beautiful job. Have you thrown some snow with it?

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I tried looking at your pics, but can not get past the "type the capitol letters" security.
Have you taken a look at his link to his post on MLMF? The pictures can be viewed over there.

Once again, great job on the snowblower framedoctor! You did a great job at matching the colors!

What type of paint did you use?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you taken a look at his link to his post on MLMF? The pictures can be viewed over there.

Once again, great job on the snowblower framedoctor! You did a great job at matching the colors!

What type of paint did you use?
The paint is Nason, an industrial line of Dupont I think.
Thanks for all the compliments! I did use it last year. I had some belt issues that I think are worked out. New chute is painted, but not installed yet. No measurable snow this year yet.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
I would like to see the photos! :)
but I cant.. :(

two problems..
1. the photos posted on the lawn mower forum..you cant see them if you arent a member of the forum..im a member of "my tractor forum" and this forum, but not the mower forum..so I cant see the photos there.

2. Framedoc,
these pics:
C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tech/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png
are attempting to link to photos directly on your home computer..that wont work..we cant see photos on your computer! ;)
you have to upload the photos somewhere where everyone can see them..
liiiike..right here! :)

Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums - All Albums

I just created an album, to make sure it works..here is the photo I just uploaded:

give that a try! :)
easy way to share photos in this forum..

Scot

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not so good going up hill with the blower up, fine when its on the ground.
I thought the pics loaded into an album on MLMF. I'll drag them into an album soon. Can you view any pics here if you're not a member?

·
Registered
68 Posts
hi framedoctor, that is a (fab)oulous (one)off snowblower. i assume you built it primarily for that lot that is pictured. beautifull job!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi framedoctor, that is a (fab)oulous (one)off snowblower. i assume you built it primarily for that lot that is pictured. beautifull job!
I did, my driveway is only about 50' long and two cars wide.
Hopefully the pics are viewable by all.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Beautiful, just plain lovely....sure wish I could see a bigger image though...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am thinking about selling this blower. I built it to help clean up at work, but we now have a skid loader. This is kind of difficult to get out of the garage with our vehicles in the way. I want to replace it with a newer walk behind. Preferably a Toro 726 with the "quick stick" chute.
Anybody have an idea what I should ask?
Thanks in advance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts