Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts

Definitley worth $40 if its in close proximity.

Great machines to restore

Just dont plan on getting your money back, its a keeper to hold on to and admire

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
dust off the heavy chevy and go for a look-see ! i would pay $40 for it ... even if its the wrong color ! ;)

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Depends which dead president...Washington, for sure.....The motor is probably OK...just adjust the valve and change out the coil......Sweet! Is this a friend for senior?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sitting outside certainly ain't helping it any.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Awhile ago you were contemplating retiring JR & SR. Now your thinking about a Grandpa! Your not a flipper so now I am confused. :question:

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awhile ago you were contemplating retiring JR & SR. Now your thinking about a Grandpa! Your not a flipper so now I am confused. :question:
I was thinking aboot retiring "SR". And "JR" Needs to be fixed and I have not had the time to do it. I was just thinking about it that's all parts are now NLA for a lot of these things. Someday I will get around to Fixing up the POWERSHIFT. Just Don't have a lot of spare time these days. :eek:mg::emoticon-south-park

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Well worth $40. Worst case, Predator.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Nothing wrong with $40 unless something jumps out at you.

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well he got back to me. and sent some pics of it. yeah it has been left oot in the element's that is 4 sure. got a feeling the old mice decided to make a home up in the engine area. that is why it will not turn over. still waiting to see if a POWERSHIFT shows up on my doorstep 4 XMAS. Someone I helped from here asked me if I wanted a running 8-24. and if it has a MITSY Engine on it. I am calling BROTHER FROG and he can take that engine off of my hands. and that GUTLESS WONDER of an engine will be pulled and given away or used as a boat anchor. so I am waiting to see how that 1 plays oot also. :eek:k::eek:k::eek:k::eek:k::eek:k:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts